Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thankful!

Wow, I've really been bad at keeping up at this but would like try and write more often, might as well add it to my list of New Year resolutions while I'm at it!

So what would I like to start with today???...hmmm



I would like to start my first blog of 2010 with how absolutely thankful I am! As I think about how blessed I am to be able to do what I love for a living I couldn't be more thankful!!!


I'm first of all thankful to God for the talent and the doors of opportunity that have opened up along the way as well as for the support of my family and friends.


...but more than anything I am beyond thankful for all of you who have supported me year after year through collecting my work or maybe just picking up a little something here and there, for sharing my work with your friends, coming to my shows, and for your encourgement and endless compliments; You are the ones who have made it possible to live out my dream and inspire me to keep on keeping on when things get tough or I lose focus of the big picture. I just wanted to take a moment to give you a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart because without you I wouldn't be anywhere today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen you are such a lovely, generous, real person. You are successful because of your extraordinary talent, but also because of who you are. I am a avid beleiver in Karma and you are a product of a good life and hard work. I feel priviledged just to know you and collect you work, and blessed to call you a friend.
debbe sussman