Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pause; a new painting

This is a brand new painting which was inspired from a sketch I did a while back while writing in my journal one day. I 've just been so busy with everything feeling like my mind is on overload all the time and feeling especially sucked in by technology like it's some dysfunctional, needy relationship I just can't get away from! Gotta keep the Black Berry, computer, laptop, Facebook, email, website and now this blog happy giving them equal attention so one doesn't get jealous of the other. Whew!... it's a lot of work. LOL!

So I thought it would be great to have a 'Pause' button and be able to pull the plug on earth and time for a moment. To take a deep breath and enjoy the life we work so hard for; to remember what life is really about and not get so wrapped up in this world?! ...but to just Pause, be thankful, and smile :-)




Interested in this painting? It can be purchased at http://www.jenniferminagallery.com/!


Size: 36x48 Medium: acrylic on canvas



No comments: